||Netaji Subhas Open University
|Type of University
|University Contact Number
||033 2502 5066
||BA, B.Sc, B.Com
||MA, M.Sc, M.Com
||Ghoshpara Station Road, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal, Nadia, 741235
||Nadia, West Bengal
||Netaji Subhas Open University Admission
||Netaji Subhas Open University Fee Structure
Apply For Admission Online Now!
- 22 August 2020: The University Offer Admission For The Students. Students Can Check The More info About Admission. Click Here.
- 20 August 2020: The University Announced The Special Online Classes for PG Students. For More Info Click Here.
- 19 August 2020: The University Informed Regarding Online Special Class Schedule. For More Info Click Here.
Netaji Subhas Open University is a State University. It was established in 1997. it is a Public University that is located in Nadia, West Bengal, India and Affiliated by the University Grant Commission (UGC). Netaji Subhas Open University is the premier State Open University in India. In year 1997 was the birth centenary year of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. University started a Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Science subjects from January 2000 session.NSOU is continuing its work with 120 Study Centres. In the near future, more Study Centres will be opened with thrust on “meeting the unmet” particularly the disadvantaged sector of the rural community & minority with the application of IT.
Netaji Subhas Open University Prospectus 2020-21: Download Now
The Chief Minister of West Bengal made a statement at a State meaning that an Open University would be set up soon and enthusiastic to Netaji’s sanctified memory.
The Higher Education Priest, Govt. of West Bengal led the idea after his visit to the Open University in the U.K. Below his training was set up a ten-member steering committee headed by late Dr Bhaskar Ray Chowdhury, former Vice-Chancellor of Kolkata University. The University started functioning with effect from July 1998 Semester, only with the Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Arts & Commerce to provide an opportunity of higher education.
Netaji Subhas Open University Admission
The university provides many programs. they cover the field of science, commerce, and arts. To get admission in the university students must fulfill the eligibility criteria for applying for the course. For the admission in the University students can download the application form by visiting the university official website. Then they need to fill all the details and, after completing the all process submit it, after completing all process make the payment in the favor of the university.
||Start Date ( 2020)
||End Date ( 2020)
|Application form in the online mode
|Verification and Endorsement of Application Form from Study Centres
|Submission of fees Date
|Offline fees submission
|Application form submission at the study center after making the payment of the fees
How to apply
- Move on the university website portal (http://www.wbnsou.ac.in/).
- Move on the application form link.
- Enter all details, check it properly then click on the submit button.
- pay the application fee through Online (debit card/credit card/net banking)/offline (Visit bank with challan).
- Students verification at the center study.
- Take the printout of bank challan and application form (bank challan for the offline mode).
- Submit the application form along with the required documents at the study center.
Required Documents of University
- Xth Class Marksheet
- XIIth Class Marksheet
- Transfer Certificates
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificates
- Income Certificate
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Steps for Online assignment marks submission
- The study center will be open for the assignment submitting marks.
- The admission counselor department will distribute the password to study center to submitting logging for the PG assignment marks.
- The study center has select the name and put the password.
- On the next page, the screen will open for the OTP, based on the Co-ordinator’s mobile number, for the OTP registration entered the full name of co-ordinate and mobile number.
- By clicking the Get OTP button, create your OTP, the OTP is sent on the co-ordinate the mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number and click on the submit button.
- On the screen, a new page will be open, after OTP verification.
- Students have to click “Allocate marks”, in the order list select the subjects for the paper.
- Select the paper under the subject then click on the submit button.
- Before the final submission save the marks by clicking the save button.
- Be carefully using the “Submit button”, because it can not be edited.
- Take print outs for the submission.
Netaji Subhas Open University admit card 2020
To appear in the examination admit card is very mandatory. By visiting the university website link, students can download admit card easily, you can also obtain admit card from the university admission center. Students are suggested that they bring our valid admit card. along with one ID proof, because no one students are allowed to enter in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
How to download admit card?
- Students must have to move on the university website link.
- On the menu bar move on the admit card link. then click on the “Download admit card” link.
- Choose the program name and then enter the college code and password.
- Click on the download button (Students are suggested, before clicking on the download button check the all entered details be careful).
- Admit card page will be open on the computer screen, save and download it (for carry examination time.)
Netaji Subhas Open University result 2020
The university conducts the result after several days of examination. From the university website portal, students can check the result easily. Annual examination result for the program offered by the university is published on the university website.
How to check result 2020
- Move on the university website link.
- On the student, the zone tab Navigate the result link.
- Select the result category.
- A list will be open in a new tab.
- Enter the enrollment number get to click on the Get result tab.
- The result page will be open on the screen.
- You can save it for further use.
Latest Admission Notice
The University has extended the date of admission up to 30 April 2020. Click here to know more details about the admission procedure of Netaji Subhas Open University.
IMPORTANT DATES ALERT
- BDP Online Application Form will be available on the university website from 15/06/2020(10:00 AM)
- Access to this Website will be Blocked on 12/07/2020(4:00 PM)
- Verification and Endorsement of Application Form by the university before payment of Fees: 15/06/2020 to 14/07/2020
- BDP Online Fees Payment:15/06/2020 to 16/07/2020(04:00 P.M)
- BDP Offline Fees Payment through Bank Challan at Allahabad Bank: Admission Fees collection by Allahabad Bank from 17/06/2020 to 16/07/2020
- Final Submission of Application Form to the Study Centres after payment Fees: 15/06/2020 to 21/07/2020
- B.D.P. online application system will be available on and from 15/06/2020 to 12/07/2020
Submit Following Documents at Study Centre:
1. Filled in ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
2. PAYMENT CONFIRMATION RECEIPT
3. Self-attested Photocopy of Supporting Documents
4. Filled in Perforated APPLICATION FOR STUDENT ENROLLMENT Form (Collect from Study Centre)
5. Annexure-I and Annexure-II (Collect from Study Centre)
Admission to B. Ed. Spl. Ed. (I.D./H.I/V.I)-ODL Programme, Session 2020 – 2021
Time Schedule for admission to B.Ed.Spl.Ed(I.D/H.I/V.I)-ODL, Session 2020-21
|Events ||Dates |
| || |
|Availability of Online Application Forms at www.wbnsou.ac.in and ||12th June 2020, Wednesday From 6:00 p.m. onwards |
|Last date of submission of online Application Forms ||30th June 2020, Sunday till 1:00 p.m. |
|Online Publication of Merit List ||8th July 2020 at 03:00 p.m. |
|Central Counselling and Spot Admission at SoE, NSOU ||24th to 27th July 2020 |
|Commencement of PCP ||On and from 28th July 2020 |
Netaji Subhas Open University Courses
|Ph.D. To resume under revised UGC Guidelines
||3 To 4 Year
|BDP Bengali (EBG)
|BDP English (EEG)
|PGP Bengali (PGBG)English (PGEG)
|| 2 Year
|PGP Bengali (PGBG)
|| 2 Year
|PGP English Language Teaching (PGET)
|| 2 Year
|Diploma English Language Teaching (ELT)
|| 2 Year
|PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (JMC)
|PG Diploma in Public Relations and Advertising (PR & Ad.)
Netaji Subhas Open University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Bengal National Chamber of Commerce and Institute-BNCCI
- Vidyasagar Industrial College of Training Centre
Schools Of Netaji Subhas Open University
1.School of Humanities
The School of Humanities is one of the latest units at Netaji Subhas Open University, culled out of the erstwhile School of Humanities and Social Sciences on 5th June 2015 vide Memo No. Reg/1010 which is a follow finished to clause 15. of Netaji Subhas Open University 1st Statute Revised 2014.
2.School of Social Science
Conventionally, the social sciences are understood to be those theoretical fields of study that employ a technical method to explore the social phenomenon. Social Sciences at Netaji Subhas Open University break from this narrow custom to provide students with a broadminded, innovative and truly interdisciplinary learning environment.
3.School of Science
The School of Science is a very active and dynamic organ of the University. It does not waver to shoulder errands imposed on it. Within the limited resources it never negotiations with the superiority of teaching and accepts modern technology to transfer the same to the students.
4.School of Vocational Studies
Open and Distance Learning is gradually becoming popular because of its litheness and learner-friendly method, particularly to those who could not get access to the formal education system. Netaji Subhas Open University is not only informing education as an alternative to the formal system of education i.e. conformist courses, but also in areas such as professional and non-conventional courses.
5.School of Professional Studies
The founding of the School of Professional Studies (SPS) reflects a holistic and practical approach to the University towards professional education in the modern era. The School has been given the accountability of conducting the courses on Commerce & Organization, Social Work, and Library & Information Science.
Placement cell: NSOU (Netaji Subhas Open University have placement facilitation service. The placement is a service offered to the students the for Netaji Subhas Open Univerity school of vocational studies, a candidate to upload their resumes. Employers are seeing the results, on the same platform. The platform does not offer any direct recruitment fluctuation, this is good course visit notice through the top companies and employers.
Top recruiters companies:
Faculty In Netaji Subhas Open University
- Tata Motors
- Dr. Atindra Nath Dey (Director)
- Dr. Manan Kumar Mandal (Associate Professor)
- Sri Srideep Mukharjee (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Anamika Das (Assistant Professor)
- Sumana Bandyopadhyay (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Oindrila Ghosh (Assistant Professor)
Netaji Subhas Open University Fees Structure
||Rs/ 3,200 To 4,700
||Rs/ 3,300 To 16,800
||Rs/ 5,400 To 6,300
||Rs/ 15,700 To 13,700
||Rs/ 2,800 To 6,400
||Rs/ 2,800 To 6,300
||Rs/ 3,200 To 4,000
||Rs/ 4,800 To 39,000
||Rs/ 14,400 To 78,200
||Rs/ 5,700 To 6,600
||Rs/ 3,300 To 17,600
|Library & Information Science
||Rs/ 8,500 To 21,000
|Journalism & Mass Communication
||Rs/ 2,800 To 3,900
||Rs/ 16,800 To 17,700
||Rs/ 35,800 To 71,600
More University Of West Bengal
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Public Administration.
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Botany.
- Department Bengali.
- Department of English.
- Department of History.
- Department Zoology.
- Department of Geography.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Chemistry.
- State Central Library, Kolkata
- Uttar Dinajpur Govt. District Library, Uttar Dinajpur
- Taki Govt. District Library, North 24Parganas
- North 24Parganas Govt. District Library
- Uttarpara Jaikrishna Public Library, Hooghly
- Kolkata Metropolitan Library
- North Bengal State Library, Coochbehar
Netaji Subhas Open University has a library, it started a radio channel on 105.4 MHz.
- Address: Bidhannagar Fire Station, 1st Floor, K2, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata.
- Pin code: 700 091
- Phone : +91 33 2357 2946, 2357 7644
- Fax : +91 33 2357 3090