|University Name||Fakir Mohan University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||091564 70856|
|PG Courses||M.Sc, M.B.A, MCA, M.Sc ( IT ), M.A, M.S.W, M. Tech|
|Other Courses||M. Phil, Executive MBA, LLM|
|Address||Fakir Mohan College Road, Fakir Mohan College Rd, Mallikashpur, Balasore, Odisha 756001|
|Location||Mallikashpur, Balasore, Odisha|
|Founded||3 July 1999|
|Admission 2021-22||Fakir Mohan University Admission|
|Fee Structure||Fakir Mohan University Fee Structure|
- 15 August 2021: Admissions Are Opens. The University OfferAdmissions In Various Courses. Now Check The Admission Procedure On The Website. Click Here.
- 13 August 2021: The University Held A National Webinar on Recent Trends on Prospective. For More Info Click Here.
- 9 August 2021: The University Informed That provisional result of the Odd Sem(DDCE/NCP Mode)Examinations. For More Info Click Here.
FM University PG Admission Dates
- Important Dates for Admission into Integrated B. Ed – M. Ed & M.Phil. program
- Availability of Application Forms: 06.07.2021 in F.M. University website [www.fmuniversity.nic.in)
- Last date of submission of offline Forms: 10 July 2021
- Entrance Test for M. Phil Programme Dates: 22.09.2021 &29,09,2021 (Exact date will be mentioned in the admit card)
Fakir Mohan University is a State University that is Located Mallikashpur, Balasore, Odisha this University Provide These Courses Like M.Sc. (Applied Physics and Ballistics), M.Sc. (Environmental Science), M.Sc. (Information Tech. and Management) Course. it was Established on 3 July 1999 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below.
Fakir Mohan University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
The Fakir Mohan University, Vyasa Vihar, Balasore was recognized by the Government of Orissa, under Section 32 of the Orissa Universities Act, 1989 (Act 5 of 1989) and it was informed vide the Government’s Notification No. 973 dated 3rd July 1999. The University has also been duly recognized by the UGC under section 2(f) of the UGC Act by the Announcement No.
The University is functioning from its present campus at Vyasa Vihar. The new campus at Nuapadhi has already started functioning. All the P.G. Departments of the University are computer-based. The University has also been duly recognized by the UGC Under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act vide the Notification No. F–9–1/2000 (CPP–I) dated 11 Feb 2000.
Admission into P.G. and M.Phil Course,2021-22
UG 2nd Semester examination 2021 for all regular & back for a 3-year degree in (Science/Commerce/Arts) will be starting from 25/06/2021 in place of 02/05/2021
Fakir Mohan University Courses
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Oriya/Odia)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Environmental Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics and Ballistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
Faculty In Fakir Mohan University
- Dr. Senayangba Chubatoshi Jamir (Chancellor)
- Dr. Ashanta R. Routray (Lecturer)
- Dr. Bibekananda Nayak (Lecturer)
- Prof. Bisnu Prasad Dash (Professor)
- Dr. Bhaskar Behera (Lecturer)
- Prof. Sabyasachi Patnaik (Professor)
- Dr. S. K. Dey (Professor Head)
- Dr. M. T. Das (Lecturer)
University Admission Date 2021-22
|Commencement of online admissions for PG||May|
|Last date for online applications for M.Phil||August|
|Distance courses application forms||June|
|Last date for online applications for PG||June|
|Commencement of online admissions for M.Phil||July|
Fakir Mohan University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
|Dina Krishna College|
|Gopal Pur College|
|Jagannath College (Co-education)|
|Mattto +3 Degree College|
|R.j.school of Management Studies|
|Soro Women’s College|
|Trupti Women’s College|
|Balasore Institute of Technical Studies|
|Baliapal College of Physical Education|
|Orissa Modern Computer Center|
|Tihidi Degree College|
|Loknath Institute of Science & Technologies|
|Mandari (Degree) College|
How to Apply for Admission
- Interesting candidates have to visit the offcial website of the university.
- Click on ” Admission link”.
- Register by the user name and password.
- After register login admission link.
- Fill up the admission form completely and properly.
- After fillup, the application form clicks on” Submit Button”.
- Application fees have to pay online by Credit and Debit card.
Fakir Mohan University, Placement
Nowadays various biotech companies are providing job to life science students. There are MBA and MCA students are in various good places through campus placement. In art subject, there is no much scope in getting placement through campus placement.
The placements and opportunities which came to the campus were quite invisible but we have learned a lot and groomed our self with a better standard to place in a company and to get better opportunity inside the company
More University of Odisha
- Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya
- Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology
- Utkal University of Culture
- Utkal University
- Sambalpur University
- Gangadhar Meher University
Goals of Fakir Mohan University
- To lead investigate and increase activities and Consultancy through developed problem-solving.
- To provide training for faculty to improve their skills in teaching and research.
- To provide opportunities in arrange to cope with the challenges of the future.
- To provide opportunities for life long knowledge to all concerned.
- To provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise, and leadership in all walks of life.
- To provide world-class professional and inter-disciplinary courses that are submission oriented.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: When was University Founded?
Answer: University was founded in 3 July 1999.
Question: Who’s is the Vice-Chancellor of University?
Answer: Prof. Madhumita Das is the Vice-Chancellor of University?
Question: How to get the Prospectus?
Answer: You can download the official website of the University.
Question: Does the University provide the Ph.D. Courses?
Answer: Yes, University provides the Ph.D. courses admission though the merit list in qualify the Entrance Exam.
Question: How to apply for the Admission?
Fakir Mohan University has 60 institutes and about 15,000 students at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Address: Fakir Mohan College Road, Fakir Mohan College Rd, Mallikashpur, Balasore, Odisha 756001
- Phone: 091564 70856, 06782-275768,