- 20 August 2021: The university announces the date of admission for the session 2021. Students can apply online. For more information click here.
- 18 August 2021: The university releases the notification of Examination Result Announced for MA I Semester. For more information click here.
- 16 August 2021: The university releases the notification of a Certificate Course in Yoga. For more information click here.
|University Name||Sri Venkateswara Vedic University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0877 226 4651|
|UG Courses||Bachelor of Arts|
|PG Courses||Master of Arts|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Vaidika Smartha Agama|
|Address||Chandragiri by-pass Road Alipiri, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517502|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission 2021||Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Admission|
|Fees Structure||Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Fee Structure|
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University:-Words fail to praise His Excellency, Shri Rameshwar Thakur Ji, the First Chancellor of S. V. Vedic University. But for his sincere efforts, that were positively responded by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh and Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Sri Venkateswara Vedic University would not have come into existence. The university has begun its endeavor to achieve academic excellence in teaching, research, and publications. Thus, Sri Venkateswara Vedic University came into existence on 12.07.2006 with the following:
Admission Process of University
- University visit to the official website of University.
- Candidates will download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and mention the all required details.
- Attested all documents, photograph, and signature.
- Application has to pay by demand draft in favor of the university.
- After filling the application form sent to the university address by post.
The University has provided a special placement cell in the year 2014. It offers the following well-trained students to the mutts located in India and foreign. This provides the experts’ faculty to several Vedapathasalas in India and abroad.
- Veda Parayanadars
- Agama Pundits to works as Carcharias
All the students need to clear 12th class with minimum 45% mark to get admission in Under Graduate Program
Applicants must hold the graduation degree to get admission in Post Graduation Courses.
Required Document at Admission Time
10th mark sheet
12th mark sheet
Valid Identity Card
Important Date of Admission Date 2021
|Releases of Advertisement||2021 April 2nd week|
|Online application form Registration Dates||2021 April 3rd week|
|Registration and submission Last date||2021 May 2nd week|
|Admit Cards Availability||2021 May 3rd week|
|Entrance Exams Schedule||2021 May 4th week|
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University final result||2021 June 1st week|
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
|Bachelor of Arts|
|Bachelor of Science|
|Master of Arts|
|Dioloma in Vaidika Smartha Agama|
|Post Graduate Diploma|
- Sriman Prof. K.E. Devanathan (Vice-chancellor)
- Dr. A. Venkata Radheshyam (Registrar)
- Sri V. Ganesh Prasad Bhat (Assistant Professor)
- Sri S. Suryanarayana Murthy (Assistant Professor)
- Sri D. Phani Yajneswara Yajulu (Assistant Professor)
- Sri K. Purushottamacharyulu (Assistant Professor)
- Sri R. Venkata Satyanarayana Acharyulu (Lecturer)
- Sri P. Srinivasaswami Iyyangar (Lecturer)
- Sri G. Madhu Babu (Lecturer)
Faculty of Vedaangas
Department of Kalpa
Sri D. Jagannadha Sarma Assistant Professor
Department of Nirukta
Dr. K. Hanumath Sarma Assistant Professor
Department of Purvamimamsa
Dr. T. Umesh Bhat Assistant Professor
Department of Yoga
Sri Y.V. Ramanarayana Sarma Yoga Instructor (Contract)
Faculty of Research & Publication
Dr. A. Radheyshyam Deputy Director
Sri M.V. Jayarama Sarma Assistant Professor
Dr. N.R. Sowmyanarayanan Assistant Professor
|Department of Rigveda|
|Department of Krishna Yajurveda|
|Department of Suklayajurveda|
|Department of Samaveda (Ranayaniya)|
|Department of Atharvaveda (Saunaka)|
|Department of Vaikhanasagama|
|Department of Pancharathragama|
|Department of Saivagama|
|Department of Asvalayana Paurohitya|
|Department of Apastambiya Paurohitya|
|Department of Vaikhanasa Paurohitya|
|Department of Paraskara Paurohitya|
|Department of Rigvedabhashya|
|Department of Krishnayajurveda Bhashya|
|Department of Suklayajurvedabhashya (Kanva)|
|Department of Suklayajurvedabhashya (Madhyandina)|
|Department of Samavedabhashya|
|Department of Atharvavedabhashya|
|Department of Kalpa|
|Department of Nirukta|
|Department of Purvamimamsa|
|Department of Yoga|
|Department of English|
|Department of Computer Science|
Question: Is Sri Venkateswara UGC Approved?
Answer: Yes, the University approved by UGC.
Question: What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Answer: Eligibility Criteria are different for all Courses.
Question: What about Prospects?
Answer: Students can download the Prospects of the official website.
Question: What is required Doucement for the Admission?
Answer: All Marksheet and certificate, Transfer Certificate, Address Proof, Passport size Photograph.
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University is offering Postgraduate, graduate courses, also introduce a (B.A., + M.A.) integrated course in Vedic studies.
- Address: Siddarampuram, Danduvaripalle, Andhra Pradesh 515701
- Phone: 092472 02828