|University Name||Govind Guru Tribal University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||02962 254 066|
|PG Courses||M.A Political Science, M.B.A|
|Diploma Courses||P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management|
|Address||JanJati Bhawan, Collectorate Campus,
Banswara, Rajasthan 327001
|Admission 2021-22||The Govind Guru Tribal University Admission|
|Fee Structure||The Govind Guru Tribal University Fee Structure|
- 15 August 2021: Admissions Are Opens. The University Offer The Admissions For The Students. Admission Info Updated On The Website. Click Here.
- 13 August 2021: The University Announced The Online Exam Application Semester 2021. For More Info Click Here.
- 9 August 2021: The University Informed About Semester Exam For Date Extended. For More Info Click Here.
Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara Was Formerly known as (Rajiv Gandhi Tribal University) was retitled and headquarter moved to Banswara and having its associated colleges in Banswara, Dungarpur, and Pratap Garh. The temporary headquarters of the university is at Udaipur. Presently, the main office of the university is located in a rented building. University is located in Banswara, Rajasthan and also Approved by the University Grants Commission. The university is primarily for higher education, research, revolutions, and development. It also aims at creating new knowledge, improving professional skills, and developing suitable attitudes among the auspicious young generation for the rebuilding of the society founded on the highly cherished ideals of the functional democracy. In this Article Students Check all Details Related to University, that is Given Below.
The university is primarily for higher education, research, innovations, and development. It also aims at creating new knowledge, sharpening vocational skills, and developing appropriate attitudes among the promising young generation for the reconstruction of society.
How to fill online admission form the Govind Guru Tribal University?
You can fill the online admission form to visit the nearest E-Mitra and as well as via by himself/herself SSO ID.
- First, Visit this URL https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin and hit on new user sign Up Link.
- Fill all required information and register in single sign-on and keep your SSO ID and Password for future uses.
- Again Visit the given URL https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin and log in using your User ID and Password.
- Choose as applicants and click on Register
- Click on the Save button.
Required Documents of Admission
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th class Certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- Last qualification mark sheet/certificate(for PG/Doctoral Course)
- Transfer Certificate
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
- IT Infrastructure
The Govind Guru Tribal University Courses
|M.A Political Science|
|M.A. in Education|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga|
|P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management|
|P.G. Diploma in Journalism|
|Name||Name of Post|
|Shri Sohan Lal Kathat||Registrar|
|Shri Sohan Lal Kathat||Finance Comptroller|
|Dr. Narendra Paneri||Controller of Examination /Dy.Registrar|
|Dr. Sarvajeet Dube||OIC Academic|
|Dr. Rakesh Damor||OIC GAD|
|Chirag Trivedi||Junior Accountant|
|Sanjay Nayak||Junior Accountant|
|Dr. Mahipal Singh Rao( Rtd.)||Director of Research|
|Pushpendra Pandya (Rtd)||Assistant Registrar|
|Shivraj Kothari (Rtd)||LDC|
|Piyush Panchal||Computer Operator|
|Sudarshan Bhatt||Computer Operator|
|Vishal Dave||Computer Operator|
University Other Fees
|Fee Head||Fee Charges in Rs.|
|Enrollment Fee (one Time)||200|
|Eligibility Fee (Except MLSU or RBSE Student)||200|
|Late Enrollment Fee||200|
|Late Eligibility Fee||200|
|Exam form fee||100|
|Additional fee for examination process (Only for Non-Collegiate Student)||200|
Centres of University
|Centre for Tribal Studies||Centre for Gender Studies|
|Centre for Personality Development||Centre for In-service teacher education|
|Centre for Distance Education||Centre for Human Rights Studies|
More University of Rajasthan
- University of Kota, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan University, Rajasthan
- Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
- Shekhawati University
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Which types of Courses University provides?
Answer: University provides the M.Sc Mathematics, MA Education, LLM, MBA and PG Diploma in Yoga.
Question: How to get the Prospectus of University?
Answer: You can download the Prospectus on the official website of the University.
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University approved by UGC.
- Address: JanJati Bhawan, Collectorate Campus, Banswara-327001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 02962-247022