|University Name||UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalaya Evam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||+91-0565-2470199 (O)|
|UG Courses||BVSc & AH|
|Diploma Courses||Diploma in Livestock Extension Officer|
|Address||Evam Go Anusandhan Sansthan (DUVASU), Mathura Pin: 281001 (UP)|
|Founded||25 October 2001|
|Admission 2021-22||UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalaya Evam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan Admission|
|Fee Structure||UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalaya Evam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan Fee Structure|
UP Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalaya is a State University that is located in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. this University Provide These Courses, BSc (Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology), Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacist, Diploma in Livestock Extension Officer Courses. it was Established on 25 October 2001 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Evam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan, Mathura, find first of its kind in the State and fourth in the Republic, was recognized by Government of Uttar Pradesh vide U. P. Act. No. 27 of 2001 on 25.10.2001 with the College of Veterinary Science & AH., the former U.P. College of Veterinary Science & Animal Farming, Mathura as its main constituent College.
Instruction to fill the admission form
The dear student uses Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browser to fill the form.
Must keep the recently color passport size scanned image in JPEG format and size of the image in not exceed 80Kb and as well as the signature in the JPEG format and size not less than 50KB while filling the form.
Must keep ready your scanned Thumb image in JPEG format (size less than 50kb)(Left thumb for boys and Right thumb for girls)
Fill all the necessary details such as academy and personal in the application form and submit it.
After Submission of your admission form, you will get the application number so please note and remember your application number for future communication.
Required Documents for Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Transfer Certificates
- Valid Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
->Last Date for MVSc, Ph.D.:29/06/2021 at 11:59 pm
->Last Date For B.Sc(Bio-Technology): 30/06/2021 at 11:59 pm
->Last Date for B.Sc(Industrial Microbiology):29/06/2021 at 11:59 pm
->Last Date for M.Sc/MVSc(Bio-Technology): 29/06/2021
Preliminary Examination is postponed and extended 19/05/2021 to 30/05/2021. Click here to know details.
Important Date for Admission
- Last Date for BVSc&AH: 05/05/2021
- Last Date for Diploma Program: 16/06/2021
- Last Date for MVSc, Ph.D.:30/06/2021
- Last Date for B.Sc(Bio-Technology): 30/06/2021
- Last Date for B.Sc(Industrial Microbiology): 30/06/2021
- Last Date for MSc/MVSC(Bio-Technology): 28/07/2021
UP Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalaya Courses
|BVSc & AH|
|BSc (Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology)|
|Diploma in Veterinary Pharmacist|
|Diploma in Livestock Extension Officer|
UP Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalaya Faculty
- Dr. Ajay Prakash
- A. C. Varshney
- Dr. Rashmi
- Dr. Archana Pathak
- Dr. Prabhakar Kumar
- Dr. Ajay Prakash
- Dr. M. M. Farooqui
- Dr.Sanjiv Singh
- Dr. Amit Kumar
- Dr. Varsha Gupta
UP Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalaya Department
- Department of Veterinary Medicine
- Department of Vet. Surgery & Radiology
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Animal Genetics & Breeding
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of LPM
- Department of LPT
- Department of Poultry Science
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Parasitology
- Department of Animal Nutrition
- Department of Veterinary Pathology
- Department of Veterinary Microbiology
- Department of Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine
- Department of Vet. & AH Extension
- Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Department of Animal Reproduction & Gynecology
- Department of VPH
- Department of TVCC
Faculties of University
- Veterinary Science
- Diploma Para Veterinary Science
- Go Anusandhan Sansthan
- Animal Industry & Business Management
University Instructions for Candidates
- Original certificates will have to be produced at the time of counseling.
- Admit card for entrance test may be download from the university website (www.upvetuniv.edu.in).
- Application forms of those candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
- A candidate is required to submit only one application form. If a candidate submits more than one application form, his/her candidature is liable to be canceled.
- All the students who wish to attend the counseling have to pay a non-refundable counseling fee of Rs. 200 at the time of counseling.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the PROSPECTUS very carefully. The application form must be completed in all respects.
- The only online application form will be accepted.
- Consideration of online application is subject to the successful transaction of the requisite fee to the University account.
- Admission of the candidate to the Entrance Examination is provisional subject to their being found otherwise eligible for admission to the course concerned.
- Central Instrumentation Laboratory
- Lecture & Examination Halls
- Health Center
- AKMU (ARIS Cell)
- Educational Museum
- Printing & Publication
- Bank & Post Office
- Guest Houses
University was recognized by U.P Govt. in 2001 with basic impartial of importing excellence education in veterinary and allied sciences, undertake need founded and basic research, combined education and research and offer efficient postponement and advisory services.
- Address: Evam Go Anusandhan Sansthan (DUVASU), Mathura Pin: 281001 (UP)
- Phone: +91-0565-2470199 (O)