Kalyani University or Kalyani University is a state university located in the Nadia district of West Bengal. The university was ranked 86th among Indian universities by the NIRF in 2018 and between 101 and 150 in total. We provide academic guidance and leadership to 44 affiliated universities. Although the college is independent of the university, it participates in the university’s course program.
Important Dates 2021-22 Session
- Online application process for Kalyani University starting from 4th week of May 2021.
- The deadlines for online application form is the 2nd week of May 2021.
- The Kalyani admissions entry test will begin in the first week of July 2021.
- The interview for passing out candidate’s from the admission entry test on 2nd week of July 2021.
|University Name||Kalyani University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||033 2582 8750|
|UG Courses||B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com.(Honours, General and Major)|
|PG Courses||M.Sc./M.A./ M.Com./M.F.A./MLIS/MRS/M.Ed./ M.P.Ed.|
|Address||University Road, Near Kalyani Ghoshpara Railway Station, District Nadia, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235|
|Location||District Nadia, Kalyani, West Bengal|
|Founded||1 November 1960|
|Admission 2021-22||Kalyani University Admission|
|Fee Structure||Kalyani University Fee Structure|
Kalyani University Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
Kalyani University early 1950s, the township university was industrialized as the invention of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, the then Chief Minister of West Bengal. Kalyani was planned to grow as a satellite town in the long-term standpoint plan of the Calcutta Urban Collection. Kalyani University Department of Adult, Continuing Education and Extension Educations and the University Department of Engineering and Technological Studies is Best Department of University. Both of these are providing excellent student support in addition to its commendable works. One extra faculty, namely Law Course, is in the process of representation.
Kalyani University, Admission Procedure
The students must be pass Graduate from recognized University.
Must be secure minimum 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree in the Master Degree in Language/Science/Social Sciences/Humanity.
The B.Ed courses will be the duration of 2 academic sessions and having 4 semesters.
Out of total seat in the fresh category student, 80% is meant for the students of the Kalyani University and 20 % for the students other than Kalyani University students.
Admission procedure for B.Ed. Program (for the fresh candidate):
Admission will be on the basis of scores against marks obtained in qualifying examinations and as per norms of University. Admission shall be made on the merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualification examination. Scores against marks for a different level of examinations will be as follows:
- Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination 10
- Higher Secondary Examination 20
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (General/Pass) 20
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours) 30
- M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. 20
Admission Schedule of B.Ed Admission 2021-22
Online application for admission starts:13/06/2021
Last date for online application: 21/06/2021
Publication of merit list:25/06/20219
Date of Counseling cum admission:28/06/2021
Commencement of Classes:01/07/2021
Online application process for Admission in Kalyani University
Application process online:
- Click Register Online 2021
- Carefully read the important steps on the entry portal and click Continue
- Register the required course details and specialties in the portal. Please include a correct email address as well as a phone number.
- Fill in any additional details requested on the entry form.
- Complete your application by submitting a fee from the SBI Payment Portal.
- General candidates must pay a fee of 400 Indian rupees, while SC/ST candidates must pay a fee of 200 Indian rupees.
Kalyani University Courses
|Bachelor of Technology||4 Year|
|Master of Business Administration||2 Year|
|Bachelor of Physical Education]||3 Year|
|Bachelor of Education||3 Year|
|Master of Science||2 Year|
|Master of Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Technology||2 Year|
|Master of Commerce||2 Year|
|Master of Rural Development & Management||2 Year|
|Master of Computer Applications||3 Year|
|Master of Fine Arts||2 Year|
|Master of Library and Information Science||2 Year|
|Master of Education||2 Year|
|Master of Physical Education||2 Year|
|Master of Philosophy||2 Year|
|Ph.D. 5 Year|
|Doctor of Literature||3 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma||2 Year|
|Diploma in Health and Hospital Management||1 Year|
Faculty At Kalyani University
- Prof. Malayendu Saha (Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. Keka Ghatak (Professor)
- Dr. Satanjib Raha (Professor)
- Dr. Sabitri Nanda Chakraborty (Associate Professor)
- Dr. Sarbani Chaudhur (Professor)
- Prof. Ashok Sengupta (Professor)
- Prof. Sunil Kumar Gandhi (Professor)
- Dr. Amalendu Bhunia (Professor)
Kalyani University Fees Structure
Master of Arts [M.A]
Master of Technology [M.Tech]
Master of Commerce [M.Com]
Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]
Master of Rural Development & Management [MRDM]
Master of Fine Arts [MFA]
Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]
Master of Education [M.Ed]
Master of Physical Education [M.P.Ed]
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
Master of Business Administration [MBA]
Bachelor of Physical Education [B.P.Ed]
Master of Science [M.Sc]
Master of Philosophy [M.Phil]
Doctor of Literature [D.Litt]
Post Graduate Diploma
Goals Of Uttar Kalyani University
- To provide the right kind of work ethos, professional expertise, and leadership in all walks of life.
- To provide opportunities for lifelong learning to all concerned.
- To provide world-class professional and inter-disciplinary courses that are application-oriented.
Kalyani University Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
- Asannagar Madan Mohan Tarkalankar College
- Haringhata Mahavidyalaya
- Hazi A.K. Khan College
- Jangipur College
- Jatindra Rajendra Mahavidyalaya
- Berhampore College
- Berhampore Girls’ College
Best Quality of University
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Wide Area Campus
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Best LibrariesGood Education
- Placements Record
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
More University Of West Bengal
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- West Bengal University of Teachers
- West Bengal University of Technology
- North Bengal UniversityUniversity of Calcutta, West Bengal
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Answer: Yes, the University approved by UGC.
Question: Which types of Courses offered the University?
Answer: University offers the UG, M. Phil, D.Sc/D.LITT, Ph.D. and Post Graduate Programs.
Question: How to the Application form?
Answer: Students can get the application form online on the official website of university and offline mode.
The university is situated in green rural areas, The university leadership to 44 affiliated colleges Murshidabad and Nadia.
Address: University of Kalyani, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal-741235, India
Email: [email protected]