- 19 August 2021: The University Offer Admission For The Students. Students Can Check The More info About Admission. Click Here.
- 17 August 2021: The University Announced the Monsoon Semester Hostel fees. For More Info Click Here.
- 15 August 2021: The University Informed Regarding “A Prayer” to pay tribute to the late Pranab Mukherjee, former President of India, and former Visitor of CUGN. For More Info Click Here.
|University Name||Central University of Gujarat|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||079 2397 7407|
|Diploma Courses||Certificate Course in Analytical Technique for Visually Challenged for Six Months|
|Other Courses||M.Phil., M.Phil-Ph.D|
|Address||Sector 29, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382030|
|Admission 2021-22||Central University of Gujarat Admission|
|Fee Structure||Central University of Gujarat Fee Structure|
Central University of Gujarat is a Central University that is Located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. this University Provide These Courses, Certificate Course Analytical Techniques for Visually Challenged, Master of Business Administration, M.Phil. (International Relations and Political Science), M.A. (International Relations and Political Science) Courses. it was Established in 2009 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
Central University Of Gujarat is a Central government university is a Best University in Gujarat. Compare To All University Gujarat. The university includes 16 schools, 14 academic departments, and 2 other special centers. And University Provide A Best Facilities.
Central University of Gujarat Prospectus 2021-22: Download Now
The mission of CUG is to deliver access to excellent education and create occasions for encouraging students to effectively engage with emerging novelties and technological challenges, international competitiveness, and management in thought as well as in action. CUG is also aware of the position of developing entrepreneurial and scholastic aptitudes for the creation of knowledge, wealth and affluence for the country as well as peace and happiness for human beings.
Central University of Gujarat, Admission ProcedureAdmission to all department is based on performance in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test(CUCET). Online admission for several courses of CUG is invited via CUCET 2021. The student must visit the official website to know about date & time, schedule of entrance test 2021 will be available on both CUG and CUCET. Prospectus 2021-22 Apply Online Advertisement Programs, Eligibility Criteria Admission Process in CUG General Instructions Fee Structure for Various Programmes Fee Structure of M.Ed Programme. CUCET 2021 Time Table
Central University of Gujarat Courses
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Chinese)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Comparative Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (German)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (International Relations and Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Politics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Comparative Indian Literature)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Diaspora Studies)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Environment and Sustainable Development)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Gandhian Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Internal Security)||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (International Relations and Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Society and Development)||1 Years|
|M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemical Sciences)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Life Science (Zoology/Botany))||3 Years|
|Certificate Course Analytical Techniques for Visually Challenged||3 Months|
|Ph.D. (Comparative Indian Literature)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Diaspora Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Environment and Sustainable Development)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Gandhian Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Internal Security)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (International Politics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (International Relations)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Sciences)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Society and Development)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Chemical Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Life Science (Zoology/Botany))||2 Years|
The Central Library, Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar provides access to all schools resources and many user based modern services like online reservation of books, renewal of books.
- School of Social Sciences.
- School of Library and Information Sciences.
- School of Environment and sustainable development.
- School of nanosciences.
- School of Education.
- School of Language, Literature and Cultural Studies.
- School of International Studies.
- School of chemical sciences.
- School of Life Sciences.
Central University of Gujarat Admission Process
|Date of advertisement||May 2021|
|Date of entrance (Online only)||July 2021|
|Declaration of result||July 2021|
|Beginning of monsoon semester||July 2021|
|Availability of online application||May 2021|
|Last date of submission of online forms||June 2021|
|Issue of admit card for entrance test||July 2021|
- Prof. S. A. Bari (Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. Chhagan Lal (Associate Professor)
- Prof. J.p.n. Mishra (Professor and Dean)
- Dr. Umesh C. Yadav (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Rajesh Vasita (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Sunita Patel (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Swati Joshi (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Nishant S Junnarkar (Assistant Professor)
- 500 MHz FT-NMR Spectrometer
- Single Crystal and Powder XRD
- Inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
- Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS)
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Analab Mansingh Visionmeter
- Brunauer Emmett Teller (BET) Surface Area Analyzer
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometer (ICP-OES)
- Spectroscopic Ellipsometer
- Green/Glass House
- Borosil Mansingh Survismeter
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
- Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O)
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Gas Chromatography (GC) & Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LCMS)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Refractometer (RI)
- 500 MHz Fourier-Transform Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (FT-NMR)
Central University of Gujarat Fee Structure
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||4,525/Y|
|Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]||4,500/Y|
|Master of Philosophy [M.Phil]||11,525/Y|
|Master of Arts [M.A]||4,500/Y|
|Certificate Course Analytical Techniques for Visually Challenged||9000/Y|
|Bachelor of Arts [B.A] + Master of Arts [M.A]||11000/Y|
Frequently Asked Questions:Question: Is the University approved by UGC? Answer: Yes, the University approved by UGC. Question: Does the University offers the Placement? Answer: Does the University offers the Placement? Question: Does the University provides the facilities of the Library? Answer: Yes, University provides the Library service.
The university has Central Library, Wi-fi and ICT Facility, Hostel Facility, Health Facility, Means-cum-Merit Scholarship, Remedial English, Conference Facility, Games and Sports, Cultural Activities, Canteen, Transport Facility
- Address: Sector 29, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382030
- Phone: 079 2397 7407