Apply For Admission Online Now!
- 19 August 2021: Admissions Are Open. The University Provided Admission In Different Program. Who students want Admission In Any Program. Click Here.
- 17 August 2021: The University Announced the Examination Time Table of the PG/UG Programme( Even Semester. For More Info Click Here.
- 15 August 2021: The University Informed Regarding Webinar for career opportunities for the students in Defence Forces. For More Info Click Here.
||Central University Of Haryana
|Type of University
|University Contact Number
||Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh District, Pali, Haryana 123029
||CUH Fee Structure
Central University Of Haryana is a Central University that is located in District, Pali, Haryana. this University Provide These Courses, Master of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Master of Business Administration, Master of Philosophy Courses. it was Established in 2009 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
The Central University Haryana is the best university in Haryana. The University is Admission Start Now 2021-22 Batch All Offered Course So Interested Candidate Chose Your Course And Check All Information Course Related in University Official Website And Take Admission in University.
Central University Of Haryana Prospectus 2021-22 Download Now
The University is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres (2.0 km2), has been recognized through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India. The territorial authority of the Central University of Haryana is for the whole of the Haryana. The first Convocation of the University was held on March 1, 2014. University Logo is conceived with a globe at its center surrounded by the holy trinity of three arcs and at the bottom is a shloka taken from ‘Neeti Shatkam’ written by Bhartihari.
Admission Procedure 2021-22
Students must appear in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test(CUCET 2021) to take admission in various courses. This test will be conducted at various center across the county on 25-26 May 2021.
Central University Of Haryana Courses
|Master of Arts
|Master of Science
|Master of Library and Information Science
|Master of Philosophy
|Master of Laws
|Master of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
|Master of Computer Applications
|Master of Commerce
|Master of Education
|Bachelor of Technology
|Master of Business Administration
|Bachelor of Vocational Studies
|Bachelor of Education
- Prof. R.c. Kuhad (Vice-Chancellor)
Central University Of Haryana Admission Process
|Commencement of Registration for CUCET
||March 14, 2021
|Issue of Admit Cards
||May 05, 2021
|Declaration of result
||June 7, 2021
|Exam Start Date
||May 17, 2021
|Exam End Date
||May 18, 2021
|Last Date of Registration
||April 14, 2021
School of University
|School of Language, Linguistics, Culture, and Heritage
||School of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
|School of Law, Governance Public Policy and Management
||School of Chemical Sciences
|School Of Computer Science and Informatics
||School of Earth Environment and Space Studies
|School of Journalism, Mass Communication & Media
||School of Interdisciplinary and Applied Life Sciences
|School of Engineering & Technology
||School Of Education
Department of University
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Who’s is the Chancellor of the Central University of Haryana?
- Department of Policy Studies
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Post-harvest Technology
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Remote Sensing and Geo-Informatics
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Tourism Studies
- Department of Urdu
- Department of Virology
- Department of Agri-business
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Astrophysics
- Department of Bio-informatics
- Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Women’s Studies and Development
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Biotechnology and Molecular Biology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Buddhist Studies
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Comparative Literature & Translation Studies
- Department of Computer Sciences and Information Technology
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Economics
- Department of Education
- Department of Electronics
- Department of English and Foreign Languages
- Department of Environmental Studies
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Genetics
- Department of Geography
- Department of Geotechnical Engineering
- Department of Hindi and Indian Languages
- Department of History and Archaeology
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Journalism, Media, and Mass Communication
- Department of Law
- Department of Library and Information Sciences
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Mycology and Plant Pathology
- Department of Nano Science Technology
- Department of Operational Research
- Department of Philosophy
P.L.Chaturvedi is the Chancellor of the University.
Question: Is the University approved by UGC?
Yes, the University approved by UGC.
Question: Which types of facilities of University provides?
University provides the facilities of Computers labs, Wifi Facilities, Hostel, Health Centre, Guest House, and Transport Facilities, etc.
The university situates in a peaceful area. It has various facilities, well infrastructure, computer labs, library, sports area.
- Address: Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh District, Pali, Haryana 123029
- Phone: 01285 249 401