||Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
|Type of University
|University Contact Number
||07152 230 900
||P. G. Diploma in Language Teaching, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (Language Technology)P.G. Diploma in Applied Linguistics, Advanced Diploma in French Language, Diploma in Computer Application
Diploma in the French Language
Diploma in the Chinese Language
Advanced Diploma in the Chinese Language
Diploma in the Spanish Language
Diploma in the Japanese Language
Advanced Diploma in the Japanese Language
Diploma in Malayalam Language, Certificate Course in Hindi (For Non-Hindi Speakers), Certificate in Chinese Language, Certificate in Spanish Language, Certificate in Japanese Language, Certificate in the French Language
||Ph.D., M. Phil.
||Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission
||Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Fee Structure
||Gandhi Hills, Manas Mandir P.O, Wardha, Maharashtra 442005
Apply For Admission Online Now!
- 21 August 2020: Admissions Are Open. The University Announced The Admissions For The Next Year 2020-21. Admission Info And Form Have Been Uploaded on The Website. Click Here.
- 19 August 2020: The University Announced TheM.Phil. Regarding the proposed outline of the short research. For More Info Click Here.
- 17 August 2020: The University Informed regarding the Timetable (Session: 2020-21): Mass Communication Department. For More Info Click Here.
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is a Central University that is located in Wardha, Maharashtra. this University Provide These Courses, Bachelor of Library and Information Science, Post Graduate Diploma in Electronic Media and Film Production, PGDJMC – Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Courses. it was Established in 1997 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Student Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below. University Library is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines and other publications on a regular basis.
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Prospectus 2020-21: Download Now
The University was shaped by an Act passed by the Indian Assembly in 1997.Section-3 of the Act mandates special and unique accountability to the University to enrich Hindi language and works by teaching and investigation and make it accomplished by becoming a World language in the real sense of the term. Since 1997 the University is functioning as a housing University solely devoted to the cause of Hindi.
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Admission Procedure
Students are requested for admission to M.Phil, Ph.D., PG Diploma, PG, UG., Diploma, and Certificate program for academic session 2020-21. For more information please visit the official website www.hindivishwa.org
Necessary Documents for University
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Transfer Certificates
- Valid Address Proof
- Passport size Photograph
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Courses
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science
|Post Graduate Diploma in Electronic Media and Film Production
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
|M.Sc. (Electronic Media)
|M.B.A. (in Hindi Medium)
|Diploma in Business Management
|Diploma in Marketing Management
|PGDJMC – Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Girishwar Misra (Vice-Chancellor)
Facilities of Univesity
The Mahapandit Rahul Sankaratyan Central library has the more than a collection of books 122000. All types of academic books are available in the university including Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, etc.
MGAHV has the two separated hostels of boys and one girl’s hostel. All the hostels have basic amenities like water purifies, common room, TV, Security, Mesh, etc.
Boys Hostel Girls Hostel
No of beds-354 No of beds-152
University provides the facilities of sports including Badminton court, Cricket Ground, Volleyball Court, and Playground.
Other University Facilities
- Video Lectures
- User Manual(How to use Knimbus?))
- indianjournals.com.(Trial access)
- Find more E-Journal
- RUPKATHA (ISSN 0975-2935)
- Journal of Communication Studies
- Research analysis and evaluation
- International Educational E-Journal
- Online international interdisciplinary Research journal
- open-access E-journal functional linguistics
- open-access E-journal “Computational Linguistics “
- Economic & Political Weekly
- E-Journal(Springer Link)
- Golden Research thoughts
- Indian Media Studies Journal
- INDIAN JOURNAL OF COMPARATIVE LITERATURE & TRANSLATION STUDIES
- Journal of Literature, Culture and Media Studies SAMYUKTA
- The Criterion: An International Journal of English INDIAN JOURNAL OF SCIENCE COMMUNICATION (IJSC)
- Indian Streams Research Journal
Require Document At Admission Time
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Admission Test Admit card/Scorecard
- Income Certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Affiliated Colleges List:
Name of the College and Address
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is the University affiliated by UGC?
- Bihar Institute of Economic Studies
Yes, University-affiliated by UGC.
Question: Does the University provides the Placement?
Yes, University provides the Placement.
Question: How to apply for the Admission?
The university is a focus to develop Hindi as a regional, national and international language, International research center.
- Address: Gandhi Hills, Manas Mandir P.O, Wardha, Maharashtra 442005
- Phone: 07152 230 900